Our services are directed towards fabrication, machining, and testing of parts for industrial equipment and machinery, naval industry, construction, and automotive industry.
SC offers customized solutions to its clients’ needs, tailored to the specific maintenance required regardless of the stage/condition.
- (Mechanical Workshop).
- (Storage Facility).
- (Diesel Engines Repair).
- (Electrical System Repair).
- (Machining and lathing)
- (Valve repair, rebuild, and testing)
- (Hydraulic testing of static equipment and pipes)
- (In Shop or onboard rectification of the following Valve types: globe, control, retention, and safety with flat seats. Working ranges between DN 80 - 450 (3” to 18”).)
- (In Shop or onboard rectification of the following Valve type: globe, and control with conical seats. Working ranges between DN 10 - 100 (3/8”- 4”) and inclination angles of 2x15 °, 2x30º, 2x45º)
- (In Shop or onboard rectification of the following Valve type: gate, control, gate valve wedges and flanges with flat seats. Working ranges between DN 65 - 350 (2 1/2 ”- 14”), for gate valves, and working depth up to 700 mm.)
- (Valve welding work and heat treatment)
(As part of our added value and thanks to the holistic and multidisciplinary perspective, we offer our customers maintenance management options so that your company never stops).